One of the hottest trends in home design is creating an outdoor room, which can add aesthetic, functional and monetary value to your property. The rise in popularity of the outdoor room coincides with the tough economic times that many families face. In lieu of taking a risk in the housing market, homeowners are opting to stay put and make the best of what they’ve got by creating their dream homes instead of shopping for one.
- Create a Rustic Outdoor Room with Adirondack Patio Furniture
- June 5: Celebrate World Environment Day by building an Adirondack Cedar Chair
- Table for Two: Add an Adirondack Tete-a-Tete
- Getting the Kids to Sleep is Easy Using an Adirondack Rocking Chair
- May 25 Adirondack Museum Presents: The Photography of Hobart Vosburg Roberts